Join us for this two-hour workshop delivered by HR experts from the publishing industry that will arm you with everything you need to know for the forthcoming Publishing Assistant Apprenticeship Standard.
Date: Tuesday 6 March 2018
Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Venue: The Publishers Association, 50 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN
Tickets: Attendance is open to PA members
Please RSVP to RSVP@publishers.org.uk.
- Josie Dobrin, Creative Access
- Sara Whybrew, Creative and Cultural Skills
- Dominic Mahony, Hachette
- Peter McKay, Publishers Training Centre
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to apprenticeships and the levy
- An overview of apprenticeship standards
- The Publishing Assistant Standard
- Training & Assessment Programme
- Recruiting Apprentices