The UK group, supported by the Department for International Trade (DIT), has grown 100% in the last 5 years, making us the largest foreign group at the fair.
The PA, in partnership with DIT, is organising the UK pavilion and is offering an exhibition package.
The stand package includes:
- A 9 sqm (3m x 3m) custom-built stand, with shelving, lighting and carpet
- Furniture: 1 information counter, 1 table, 4 chairs, wastepaper basket and lockable storage cabinets
- Fascia with company name and stand number
- Access to a central backroom/storage area
- Graphic panels (at an additional cost)
- Catalogue entry
- Exhibitor passes
- A networking reception
- Dual language publicity brochure
- 2 x Bilingual stand assistants
- Specially negotiated group hotel rates
- Co-ordinated airport meet and greet service
- Transportation to and from the fairground each day from the group hotel
- Specially negotiated shipping rates
We also have one small stand of 6 sqm (3m x 2m) available.
If you would like to exhibit as part of the UK Pavilion, contact Gloria Bailey.
To offset some of our costs in organising this event, we will charge an administration fee with a discount for PA members.
Tradeshow Access Programme Grants
The Department for International Trade is offering Trade Show Access (TAP) grants for this fair to help eligible small or medium-sized enterprises with their stand costs. The PA is a DIT Trade Challenge Partner, which means we make the grant application on your behalf to DIT. Grant levels may be subject to change but will be between £500 and £2,500. For more information about the trade show, level of grant available and an application form, contact Gloria Bailey.
Book Your Place
If you would like to exhibit as part of the UK Pavilion and benefit from this comprehensive package of services, please complete and return the booking form by Wednesday 14th March 2018. If you have any questions, or for a copy of the booking form, contact Gloria Bailey.