1-11 November 2017
The Sharjah International Book Fair is the largest book exhibition in the Arab World and provides an excellent opportunity for publishers to meet business partners from the entire Arab region, find new export and translation rights trading opportunities. Exhibiting at the fair gives you access to a broad range of potential customers including publishers, librarians, teachers, Government officials, international booksellers and distributors who also attend the fair.
Trade Mission with DIT and ERDF
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region and ERDF’s Global Growth Project in a Trade Mission to Sharjah International Book Fair. This trade mission, delivered in partnership with the Publishers Association and British Council, will help you raise awareness about your authors and titles and grow your export opportunities.
Benefits of attending:
- Stand at the heart of the fair for two dedicated trade days
- Individual pod for meetings. Pods include WIFI, bespoke company branding and amenities
- Entry in the UK promotional brochure
- Reception hosted by the British Ambassador and other networking events
- Opportunity to have your books sold through a local bookseller at the fair
- Pre-show social media and marketing campaign
Download the flyer for more information.
Register your interest.