23-27 August 2017
The 24th Beijing International Book Fair is being held at the (new) China International Exhibition Centre, from Wednesday 23rd until Sunday 27th August 2017.
The PA’s Publishing Marketing Report on China was updated in 2015 by Paul Richardson and Chu Xiaoying, and in it they state that “catering for a population of over 1.3 billion with over 95% literacy, the Chinese book market is the largest in the world by volume, and the second largest
in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), after that of the USA. Official estimates for publishing, printing and distribution services for 2013 overall were 1.82 trillion yuan (($300 billion) an increase of 9.7% on 2012.” UK Pavilion
- The PA, in partnership with the Department for International Trade, is organising the UK pavilion
- at this event and is offering an exhibition package at a cost of £3,250.00 per stand. The
- package includes:
- A 9 sqm (3m x 3m) custom-built stand, with shelving, lighting and carpet
- Furniture: 1 information counter, 1 table, 4 chairs, wastepaper basket and lockable
- storage cabinets
- Fascia with company name and stand number
- Access to a central backroom/storage area
- Graphic panels (at an additional cost)
- Catalogue entry
- Exhibitor passes
- A networking reception
- Dual language publicity brochure
- Bilingual stand assistants
- Specially negotiated group hotel rates
- Co-ordinated airport meet and greet service
- Transportation to and from the fairground each day from the group hotel
- Specially negotiated shipping rates
For more information, click here.
For a list of the UK publishers attending the fair click here.